Nihon-buyō - Japanese Traditional Dance
- Implementation time：45min
- Basic charge：1~2person ￥17,600（inc.tax）※Same price for 1 or 2 person
3person above/per person ￥8,800（inc.tax）
- Event date：By request reservation only
【Activity description】At this experience you will learn greetings and manners of nihon-buyō, Japanese performing art of dance.
The Shinkawa School includes the teaching of a wide range of styles, from classical nihon-buyō to kabuki and o-bon plays.
At “Pink. Asakusa Cafe”, we have rental yukata. Head of Shinkawa School Senō Shinkawa will carefully guide you to learn how to wear, walk and pose with a yukata (a casual version of the kimono).
Those who come in their kimono or yukata can participate in their clothes as they are.
Yukata for men and children are available too, so families are also welcome to participate!
After wearing the yukata, you will practice “Sakura Sakura”, one of the most famous Japanese folk song,
immersing yourself in the atmosphere of ancient Japan.
Come and join an experience of the invisible essence of Japanese kokoro (heart) on nihon-buyō while wearing a yukata!
【Activity features】◎The lesson is recommended at all those who:
· Are interested in Japanese traditional dance.
· Want to experience the fascination of Japanese culture.
· Want to learn Japanese “beautiful manners”.
· Want to learn how to wear kimono or yukata.
· Want to meet directly a qualified dancer.
· Anyone interested in learning more about Japanese culture, history and tradition is welcome!
◎Photo is allowed!
It is permitted to take photos during the experience.
◎Yukata rental service
Yukata with various patterns is provided.
◎Best location for sightseeing in Asakusa!
The experience location is a good location, about 3-minute walk from Kaminari-mon.
The location is perfect for sightseeing in Asakusa with your family or group.
This experience is supported by an interpreter guide.
Languages available: English.